Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone play thr Resident evil revelations collection on switch? How're they?

M

Matthew Imbo

Anyone play thr Resident evil revelations collection on switch? How're they?

C

Christy Valentine

I'm playing RE 2 and love it. I loved it on my vita so its better on switch since it has a bigger screen.

H

Hunter Powell

Haven't played 2 yet but I'm currently playing and loving 1! Runs and looks very crisp considering it's original format and it's a tension filled and highly fun episodic horror game. The locations and missions are constantly changing which keeps it engaging.

J

Joe Quintanilla

Great game. Especially revelation 2

D

Dylan Pereira

Revelation 2 was meh. Rev 1 was really good. Not bad for $40

S

Sheena Coumbes

LOVE both! My only complaint is they have very different game controls so going straight into one from the other can be confusing at first.

M

Matthew Morley

I like it myself

J

Jess McDonald

I was conflicted on this myself and now I can't wait to get it this weekend.

A

Armando Morales

I have it on PS4 and Nintendo 3DS

T

Tariq Khan

I've spent so much time on my own in raid mode that it's beyond a joke now. Seriously addictive and great fun!

P

Paul Samuel Eaton

Great, played the 1st one and really enjoyed it. Just started 2 and so far game runs great

J

Jermaul W

Plays great and is a good game.

J

Javier Luna

great game...some levels are really hard

C

Christian H Eggers

I’m playing the first one now and am really enjoying it. I play mostly in portable mode and it looks and plays great.

B

Brent Blakley

Opinions on the Resident Evil Revelations games vary but it is 100% without a doubt a solid port that looks fantastic on Switch. Plus 2 RE games for $40? Not bad.

M

Melvin Rodriguez Rodriguez

Played the first one and its great. It brings to memory good games of the past and the sense of dread, isolation and fear.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Awesomesauce. See #1 on my YT PLAYwithGregg

A

Andrew David Abdallah

My wife and I played RE 2 together on split screen. It was great but I'm not sure why they made the split screen mode so wierd

R

Ricky Garcia

Number 2 is really fun. Especially raid mode

J

JD

Curently playing Revelations 1 and the 60fps is beautiful. I'm 70 hours in with lots to do and I haven't even played the story as yet.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom