Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone need recruiting on a decent boosted server I have 90+ days on ark and I’m very...

J

Joey Good

Anyone need recruiting on a decent boosted server I have 90+ days on ark and I’m very experienced, just getting bored of playing solo. Pvp

A

Alan Mohan

Hey I launched a pvp Rag server on Christmas. Feel free to message me for more details!

A

Aaron Belcher

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Toni Whitmore

ArkedHard Aberration-Ragnarok Cluster server seeking NEW PLAYERS!

looking for people who enjoy PvP, no grace period, and no cool down timer if you get raided.

If you’re one who whines like a little tit and runs off the server when raided; then this server is not for you.

Think you got what it takes to take Alpha? Just know that this server isn’t for the faint of heart.

The players are savage and raid ANYONE they come across almost every time, instantly.

People who complain only add fuel to the raid flames!

⚔Interested? click the link and answer the three questions. If you fail to answer ALL the questions you will be denied

Nitrado Hosted
Ragnarok - 3️⃣2️⃣ slots
Aberration- 2️⃣0️⃣ slots

⚔PvP
⚒PVE admins
ORP
18+
Ragnarok&Aberration
☄Dino&Item downloads
Xp- 15
Taming- 40
Harvest- 20
Crop growth- 100
Mating- 0.002
Hatching- 200
Maturing- 60
Dino Speed- 5
♀Dino weight- inf
♂Player stats- 5x
Player weight-infinite
Loot Crates- x5
Fishing Loot-x5
Character lvl 300
Dino lvl 600
Custom Drops
Item/Dino transfer enabled
⚠Tek auto unlocked

GENERAL RULES

No raiding/killing anything black market

No pvp during events - server wide

The Open to the Public Community Center is COMPLETELY PVE!

Clean up after yourself, it’s not that hard! If someone finds a random structure while an admin is on we will ask in chat for you to come demo it, if you’re not on we will post to the fb: “_____ you have 24hrs to come clean it up before it’s ‘destroytribestructures’-ed cleaned up by an admin.” if you’re unable to clean it up within that time frame plz message one of the 4 admins to sort it out. We will work with you, if no effort shown from you, none will be shown from us.

5 man tribe limit (due to server size)

ABSOLUTELY NO flyers on Aberration. That means no bringing in fertilized flyer eggs. If Admins see you flyin around on a bird we will kill it without warning.

giving the pw to someone who isn’t on the page or pinned post is a ban for 24hrs to both people

CLICK BELOW TO JOIN OUR AMAZING COMMUNITY!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tom Gummer

517 2.0

M

Matthew Monteiro

I'm one of the alphas on a server and looking for recruits I have 6 people in my tribe and another one getting a tour tommorow u can join him just let me know if ur interested

A

Alexander Jon Payne

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom