Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone need an admin for their dedicated server? I've hosting events and keeping the...

D

Dorian Sultan

Anyone need an admin for their dedicated server? I've hosting events and keeping the server lively. I'm a really chill guy and I don't abuse any of my powers. I also follow all the rules the host chooses. Hit me up, my GT is "AfghanTargaryen"

M

Melvin Dlevelijb

if i had more people on the server i could need you but only 2 players badly

S

Scott Van

Hey I am a faction leader on slight boosted 24/7 sever I am recruiting for my faction as I own green it's a new sever no admins except to dw and uphold rules .. join the page or Xbox group as well as if u wanna join me pm me I have included in for of sever and map or faction area

It's not role play
Welcome all
Map- Ragnarok
PvP faction
24/7
Stat info
Xp-15
Harvest-6
Tameing-50
Hatch-60
Mateing interval is about 4 between
No admins just for dw and enforce the rules

Pve zone at plateo above castle with cave under it ( will get corridnates) this is a store town ship and is strictly pve area if u attempt or raid this area u face base and take wipe if they pve players here are outside of this area they are on a PvP map so must protect urself.

Faction will be at each ob red, blue,green ask in-game for ur current faction leader to meet at ob for allie
Must Allie with faction or u are considered wastelander
The waste lands build anywhere except PvP nuetral zones
Wastelanders can try to take over or conquer any faction
Nuetral PvP zone- will be wyvren spawn area and ice loot cave any artifacts in opposeing faction will have to be traded for
Tribe limit will be 4 must Allie with faction
Up to each faction to set up faction area (border faction defense). Unless wastelanders

Faction leader can be challenged in a faction civil war gladiator event run by admin
Join Xbox group DinoLandUSA

Anything just ask
Join the fb and or Xbox group DInoLandUSA

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom