Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone looking for a tribe let me know. You must know what your doing and grind...

H

Heath Williams

Anyone looking for a tribe let me know. You must know what your doing and grind everyday you get on. I've built a few thousand walls but we need 4800 to get a nice wall up. I will get turrets up once wall is complete. I'm the best tamer and builder in game so I really need grinders and ninjas on birds.

L

Liam Dowse

Pvp or pve? N official or rag?

Z

Zach O Beirne

if you dont mind my say so PVP and building a giant wall (which I hope ta fuck is not on fence foundations) is normally a bad idea. Youtube how to get behe gates with the turrets poking through them.

M

Makiay Sanders

Why do people have to grind everyday? Now you're just slaving people

J

Jordan Anderson

Claims to be the best builder but thinks turrets go up after a structure is completed. You must be from pve. No way you would even consider building something needing 4800 walls and not doing turrets as you go or defense towers/pill boxes. You are a self entitled scrub.

M

Mads Monseth Dahlberg

Best tamer and builder in game Yeah taming and building is sooo hard

D

Dean Bates

Tbh u sound like a cck best tamer and builder its a team game not egypt

W

Will Gilbert

What server? I need some walls

C

Charles Mcdonald

Lol,put turrtets up after

L

Lily Grace Dixon

"The best tamer and builder in game"

C

Cammy Dunnett

Best builder and tamer in ark? Lol i solo built a base on official and alpha offered me an alliance as they thought i was a tribe. And i had no walls just metal pillars, spikes and metal dino gate frames and turrets. Dino pen and craft base and i aint the best builder. As for best tamer? It aint hard to sit by a dino for a few hours bud. Dont be so cocky.

A

Austin Taylor

Putting up turrets after the wall is built? Lolololololol

E

Erik Ireland

My my so modest

K

Kevin Yates

I'm down to join - What server is this 5000+ wall non-turreted monstrosity on? Love to come help you out.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom