Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone know why this is happening just keeps saying installation failed and my r6s...

W

Warren Randolph

Anyone know why this is happening just keeps saying installation failed and my r6s just rays ready to start and never updates? Please help

A

Adam Keith Goldstein

Stop the update on your other stuff do a hard reset on Xbox and go back into ark

W

Warren Randolph

So pause all the updates hard reset Xbox?

L

Leonard Church

2 possibilities: connection speed issues, or, Microsoft is doing updates, which kills ANY downloads

W

Warren Randolph

I dont think it is connection BC I updated my rainbow to blood orchid fine and that little patch was fine until it hit 65%

A

Austin King

Bow enough room?

W

Warren Randolph

Yeah I have 156 GB

G

Garrett Campbell

Cancel all the downloads, hard reboot the Xbox (hold power for 10 seconds) restart the update for ark. Should work.

W

Warren Randolph

AI I have to download the games again?

W

Warren Randolph

Will*

G

Garrett Campbell

No just the updates, but they will still resume where they left off it doesn't delete the game

W

Warren Randolph

How do I do that without deleting games?

G

Garrett Campbell

Hit the start button (small button to the right of the Xbox button) on the download and just cancel install

G

Garrett Campbell

Makes sure you are in the installation queue

W

Warren Randolph

I just get uninstall not cancel

G

Garrett Campbell

Should have the option for cancelling an install, as long as you are in the queue showing you what's currently updating. Send a pic of what you see when you see uninstall

W

Warren Randolph

OK pm me

J

Jaden Lenox

This is ark not r6s back ur silly ass up

A

Autumn Marie Kelsey

It probably keep stopping because you have so many things trying to update

J

Juan Melendez

I had the same issue when I tried installing rainbow its just a bug it will take you 1 to 2 days to install the update sadly just keep pausing and starting the update or leave it over night that's what I did it would get to about 60 and would say error update stopped went and looked and it was back to 40

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom