Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone know how to get him out?

N

Nathan MouseBoy Nichols

Ah! We lost a dragon and a quetz in the sane cave! Justin Lopez

J

Justin Lopez

You do NOT get him out. Sorry fam. Ours were stuck there for two weeks before we just killed them

D

Drew Evz

We lost our weight wyvern in the same spot, it’s goodbye for it I’m afraid

S

Sean Myers

I had a Griffin get stuck like that. The rendering trick does not work. Only thing that work was a friend came over with a rock golem and started demolishing shit

C

Chance L. Bradley

Same thing happened to one of our Griffs in the same spot. Enable wandering and he'll get himself out eventually

D

Dylan McLoughlin

Usually a shot gun straight to the base of the back of the skull will do the trick. I'm warning you tho by doing that, you will never get rid of the look of betrayal in its eyes.

L

Lisanne Roos

Ticket to wc. Had my golem stuck in same cave.

G

Gabriel Walsh

There no way I like cave but that corner was so annoying lost like 5 wyvs to it. Best option when farming there don’t bring flyers in and don’t get near that corner in a way u have to make a wide turn. That works but I still get stuck sometimes.

G

Gabriel Walsh

Only thing that might work is tele-porter. I’ve tried all the rest still had no luck. Don’t have tek

J

Justin April

I had a poison get stuck in the same spot in sorry to say but there is no way to get him out from there I tried everything nothing will work just gonna have to kill it.... oh ya don't fly dragons into small caves

G

Grace Moulsdale

Walls are breakable

Z

Zach O Beirne

We had a quetz and a dragon get stuck we went on a raid and came back whistled them and they both came out, our other idea if that didn’t work was to knock them out

N

Nicole Taylor

Official or dedi?

A

Aaron Kochersperger

Knock it out.

C

Ceejay Daywalker Rowland

Just break all the walls behind it and whistle

M

Maxwell Eckhardt

Uninstall the game

A

Auston DK Clendenin-Maiers

That wall destroys just hit it i got stuck there before

A

Andres Huesca

There's a rock behind him. Break it and he should be free.

G

Gabriel Walsh

U can’t people the wall is a piece of land not breakable everyone keeps saying that he already broke the rock

J

Justin April

If you get a wyvern stuck behind that wall your s.o.l nothing you can do except kill it I have tried everything and I mean everything

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom