K

Keyeric Bristol

Tried it for 30 minutes. Not a fan

V

Vasil Aivazov

plat 2 here.. but got bored and havent played in like 6 months

V

Vincent Dedoyard

Used to play a bit, haven't in years now. Would be willing to get back in it with some dedicated people.

S

Slavi Slavchev

Plat 2 but I rarely play anymore. I used to play with Vasil Aivazov :p

C

Colby Lafrance

I still play, hit me up if you ever want to play

J

Joshua Viau

I bought a commander and played some co-op was fun. Need pals to really enjoy it and non of my gamer buddies play. Everyone still carry around the hatred generated by how the game was when released and also how it was released. Most Bogarted and loved sequal to any game in history.

E

Eric Richter

I stopped playing after LOTV came out bcuz I couldn't figure out how to do opening builds with the new methods... Rly want to get back into it tho

D

Dustin DeCarlo

I do. I have over 13 thousand games played. I also played in CSL when i was in college

H

Howard Harris

I do, and also D3 pretty regularly now.

E

Eric Richter

just played a match and rage quit. first time playing sc2 on my new monitor and it looks like ASS. picture looks blurry as hell when not panning the camera but gets super sharp once movement starts. i thought the opposite is supposed to happen?

N

Neil Towson

Game still has a very active playerbase but imo has gone downhill the last couple years. Was diamond/masters ~2013, dont play much anymore.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom