Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone help me out here? Getting about an inch or 2 of foam in the top of my GPU &...

B

Bailey Perkins

Anyone help me out here? Getting about an inch or 2 of foam in the top of my GPU & Res, GPU waterblock is the highest point of the loop & there’s no way around that due to how they are mounted in the case, I’ve tried flipping and rotating but still can’t seem to get it filled with liquid..
Any ideas?

E

Etienne Schimmel

did you cum in there?

G

Geoffrey Forney

Following...

G

Geoffrey Forney

How tricky is bending hardline and getting it to measure up to the fittings by the way? I’ve only worked with flexible tubing

K

Keith Newman

Turn it off, turn the pump speed down, wait until the foam settles back down, turn it back on..but you need to get that air out of the system, sadly the way you built the system it's going to be very difficult. Not in just orientation speaking, but in your choices of inlet sand outlets on your blocks and Rez.

E

Evert van Ingen

J

Joel Varuska

Try running your pump on a higher setting if you can. I have the same case, and my pumps pushed the air out easily. I didn't have to rock it much at all.

B

Bailey Perkins

And yeah no worries man thanks for the help

G

Glenn Henning O Salte

might be oil? disassemble it and cook it.

J

Jacob Glueck

You pretty much won’t get it out unless you get the foam to move to a fill port. Since the way you didn’t your plumbing, looks like it won’t be able too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom