Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone have Metriod Amiibo's preordered? Best buy after 3 months sent me an email...

C

Carlos Silva

Anyone have Metriod Amiibo's preordered? Best buy after 3 months sent me an email saying "Item is no longer available for pickup" Um, how about saying what it is, you cancelled my preorder.... Bastards.

S

Scott Lawrence

I had mine shipped from Best Buy. That sucks. You should contact customer service to see if they can locate another store or do something for you.

J

Jacko Serr

I'm waiting for Amazon to put it up

C

Carlos Silva

yea that was what the email said "maybe you can pickup from a nearby store. I was told by customer service "It looks like this item isn't available within 30 miles of your house." I said, how about greater than 30 miles, she said "it looks like its not available anywhere, but don't worry you wont be charged for the item unless you'd like to wait and see how long the restock will be... " Useless...

D

David Braunschweig

I'm waiting at target they got some in there stores for buying

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

Wal-Mart did that to me this is why pre orders scare me now a days

P

Patrick Doyle

Guess I'll find out when I go to pick mine up today. I did get an email from them saying my purchase is on hold though.

R

Riley Horne

Defeats the point of pre ordering if they dont put a copy aside for you

C

Chris Bizarro

Don't know how all these companies are fucking the simplest shit up these days.

J

Jermaul W

Mines is out for delivery i should have it by 6pm today. I order from bestbuy day one. It sucks they took this long to tell you this

S

Spencer Miller

That's stupid. They should at least have the balls to say they had to cancel your order instead of giving you false hope that you may or may not get it.

J

Jermaul W

Looking at the photo it might be thay thay truck didnt make it to the store for delivery. So hopefully its on therr next truck which means monday u can pick it up. Or they overbook and have like 10 units when they sold 20

C

Carlos Ramirez

Sorry this happened to you :c recommend if you have the day off to start calling the other stores and they will hopefully put one aside for you.

K

Kyle MacDonald

And does anyone have any idea what the amiibos do?

K

Kyle MacDonald

I'm wary of spending literally 3/4 of what the game is worth for 2 figures that can only be used once.

G

Gabriel Dowdy

My special edition and amiibos didn't ship. I ordered from Gamestop. SMH

D

David Braunschweig

Target got shipments to all there stores and they don't do pre orders in store so it's first come first serve for them got mine at 8 when they opened

A

Andrey Grech

I preordered them separately in the local store. Samus arrived yesterday but metroid one is not available.

J

Jessica Johnson

I'm sorry that that happened to you.

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

They cancelled my Majora's Mask Link amiibo the day I went to pick it up. I had a meltdown. They sold mine to someone there that morning first thing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom