Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone have experience with the Cooler Master Hyper 612v2? I picked one up for $10 on...

J

Josh Swanger

Anyone have experience with the Cooler Master Hyper 612v2? I picked one up for $10 on Amazon using discounts, rebates, and a few bucks credit.

(Not mine puctured, just a reference.)

M

Matthew Plehn

for gods sake...get a liquid cooler

E

Ernest Huang

Jeez that thing is massive!

M

Mike Magwire

Lol

H

Hans Andersen

looks wrong

D

David Gunner

HOW THIS COOLER IS DELIVERED

M

Med Safwen

i wouldn t recommend using it

R

Richard Savoy

That's the stupidist thing I've ever seen. Get water.

I

Ian Juarez

I rock a 212 and it's enough for me. Anything more and I would consider liquid cooling or more fans.

On my setup I have it where the air is "clipped" away from the heat sink and blown off in all directions, then vented accordingly. It's all about moving volumes of hot air away from the cooler and replacing it with cool air. A bigger heat sink won't make much of a difference after a certain point because it will populate a larger volume of your case with that hot air and hinder airflow.

That pic is ri-donkey-diculous! The purpose wasn't just defeated, it suffered a mortal kombat level fatality!

A

Amine Mellal

awesome for the price and very quite abel to oc i7 2700k to 4..6 65c° max

K

Koce Kratos Divitarov

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I have this for cooling my 6700k i7 cpu and but also my case have 3 x 120 mm fans and one big 220 mm fun from side to cool my cpu gpu and ram .

C

Chris Krug

I have one, when i stood my case up after I installed it , it ripped the cpu socket and backplate out of the motherboard.

N

Nick Eli James Wroten

I have 1 and I use it to chop logs it works better then my sludge hammer to a wedge this cooler to the wedge splits logs like a dream

D

David Gunner

FINALLY A COOLER LARGE ENOUGH TO KEEP THE 7700K BELOW 95°c

A

Adel Yasser

I have the 612 pwm (with me adding a second fan), if thats close enough for you

B

Brandon Leyba

It is large. Very Large. Make sure you have the space for it. But all in all. My CPU never went over 65 C when I was using it on an i7.

C

Chris Dewald

They work fine and for $10 it'll be pretty damn good.

X

Xavier Duran

still have my cryorig h7. Been supporting a 4.5ghz on my fx 8350 for a while now

A

Andrew Delaney

yeah i use one myself no complaints about it

O

Oskar Martin

jesus that thing is huge, is that how you cool a 7900x?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom