Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone have any tips on how to get out of bronze? I know to play more, Orisa Main.

S

Steven Patrick

Anyone have any tips on how to get out of bronze? I know to play more, Orisa Main.

C

Chelsie Vargas

Play Winston. I climbed from 1200 to 2300 with him.

B

Ben Dewhirst

Play symmetra.

J

Jay Healey

I main Orisa as well. Don't be afraid to pull back or relocate as needed. A well used gravitron charge can save your neck. Use it to pull an enemy away from you ,drop a shield and you may get the few seconds you need.. I am only silver, but I love her good luck!

E

Emily White

Record your game play and watch it back, reflect on what you could have done different. And never blame your team.

N

Nick de Bruyker

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

O

Oscar Ruiz

Learn more about the game, find out more proper positoning for the characters you play and learn the pros and cons about them as well.

O

Oscar Ruiz

People think you need great aim and teamwork to climb out of the lower ladder but its the basics that really help you shine. As a main tank player, giving quick and specific call outs and also being aware of your surroundings do wonders for your play.

Y

Yuexiang Dai

Play sym for defense, but if they have a monkey, then go phara or junk.
Ppl in your rank can't shot pharmercy. So learn phara, it can get you in gold at least

M

Max Solo

Step one- get a new main

M

Max Solo

Go support or tank

M

Max Solo

There's enough dps mains as it is

J

Jesus Miranda

Don’t play orisa

T

Tamashi Izdepressed

Sit in a corner and shield, relocate when it breaks or place again

A

A Kassem Cloudy

If u want we can duo sometime.. or find some ppl who really want to play to get out of bronze/silver, get yourself a good comp and then climb to diamond!

P

Parker Atkins

Kill stuff more

C

Corwin Stimpson

Dva is a great character to climb especially in lower ranks

J

Juan Carlos Maldonado

Give up

O

Oscar Guerrero Buendia

Don't play oriaa

O

Oscar Guerrero Buendia

Don't do dva don't listen to them. Her actual state is a very mechanical and situational one. Rn the meta is being alive for as long as possible. So your best bet is going roadhog

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom