Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone have a fix for this? So ever since the update my game hasn't been letting me...

• Thread starter Eduardo Tony Villegas
  • Start date
E

Eduardo Tony Villegas

Anyone have a fix for this? So ever since the update my game hasn't been letting me into servers, it'll just sit on joining then just quit by itself and when I go to find a different list of servers, like legacy servers it just freezes while it's searching.

B

Ben Fuller

You gotta let all the servers load first

E

Eduardo Tony Villegas

I do. I'll even wait till it lets me select the option to switch server lists since it won't let you do it till the list is loaded first.

S

Shane A. CIemmer

It’s happening to several of my tribemates.

C

Charles Mcdonald

How do you pepole not see that this has been discussed a million times since the update,I sware it's in every Ark page Im on stacked on top of each other,once starts loading you goto settings click go offline wait a few seconds then click go online then click on Ark and 9 times out of 10 it will be loading,works for me about everytime,if not close it out and repete,and has shit to do with waiting on all servers to load

E

Eduardo Tony Villegas

Ok that part of it worked. Now explain why it won't let me switch server lists

C

Charles Mcdonald

Switching list is what requires you to wait for it to completely finish searching for servers

E

Eduardo Tony Villegas

Like I told the other guy, I do. And it still freezes the game

C

Charles Mcdonald

If freezes loading then try the offline online agin,only have to get it to change once then it works all the time after,well did for me but was while ago before this update

T

Tman Jay

Settings>network settings>advanced settings >alternate mac address>clear>restart

R

Ryan Jordan

Did you delete arks reserved file? Sign on and off dont work till i clear that file

M

Mike McAvoy

When’s this game getting out of early access?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom