Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone got a problem with thermaltake cpu block?? My temps are very very high, I...

A

Alex Hanna

Anyone got a problem with thermaltake cpu block?? My temps are very very high, I reapplied thermal paste twice and still no changes, temps can reach up to 75 degrees and while only %35 of the cpu is used
Gpu’s temp under 40 degrees with %100 gpu usage
I7-7700 4.2 GHZ

R

Ryan Springg

75degrees isnt dangerous.

T

Timothy Johnson

2 360 rads is more than enough for your components, and having them all in the same loop is fine, order doesn't matter either...if the pump is poor, then you may not be getting the head pressure to keep the flow rate at an acceptable level. 0.5 gpm is the bare minimum you want, 1.0-1.5 gpm is great. Apart from all of that, have you made sure there's no chance of airlock by rotating and tilting your case to remove any trapped air, or tried reseating the CPU block? (yes I know that it'd be an absolute pain in a hard line loop). Also, what is your airflow setup like, and do you have any means of control for the pump speed?
If you're going to end up replacing any blocks, make sure that what you get is aluminium as getting any copper/brass/nickel plated parts will cause corrosion, even with inhibitors...

T

Travis Thorson

With recent mining patch, air cooling is better than water cooling. They figured miners were using air cooling so they nerfed the water cooling engines and uploaded a killer ghz speed to the air cooling engines.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom