Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else really jacked for e3 to be over, so we can complain about what Nintendo...

N

Nate Johnson

Anyone else really jacked for e3 to be over, so we can complain about what Nintendo DIDN'T announce? Then in a week, we'll all start seeing posts for e3 2018! What will they announce then? We better see miracles! We better see the impossible come to life!
Don't get me wrong... I like this group. You guys just need to realize that you can't please everybody. But lately, all I see is people bitching about what they don't have. 30 years ago, we had NES. Do you not see how short of a time that is? Going from sitting 5 feet away from the tv (even tho mom told you not to) to being able to take your home game with you. 30 years is not a long time at all. Think about this... There was barely radio 100 years ago. Now you can listen to the radio station of your choice ANYWHERE in the world. Patience is a virtue guys, and Nintendo had enough to make sure they did this one right. And you really can't say they didn't.
Thanks for reading my rant. Game on!

T

Terry Johnson

I just wish most of the 3rd party games we had on previous consoles that are getting sequils & revisions would come back. Was one a time when we had games like mortal combat, GTA, tomb raider, doom, quake, ninja gaiden, turok, call of duty, battlefield, resident evil & so on on Nintendo consoles & handhelds. Now devs/publishers spend entire e3 annoncing ps/Xbox games while Nintendo is barely lucky to get 1 mention. Can see why they choose to not do physical e3 presentation past few years.

J

Jason Evans

Switch is pretty new, half these games proly well into development before devs got switch kits, next year will be better

B

Brian Christopher

I still sit 5 feet away... so yeah.

J

Jessica Bryant

I agree. When I first joined everyone was full of positivity. Now it seems they're full of complaints :( maybe I'm just a rarity being glad for what we do have and not whining about what we don't?

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

I agree people are never happy unless they are complaining about something.

K

Kaitlyn Danger Baker

When is the e3?

R

Rafael Kwasi

Being one of the few that is really liking the Switch, I find this group pretty stressy at times, especially with an absolute bollocks event going on right now^^

R

Ryan Eugene

One correction. Radio sucks. It hasn't advanced at all.

B

Becky Lattof

I almost wrote the same post an hour ago.

J

Jason Hardy

No Metroid announced. Fucking bummed. Although, it wouldn't be released for at least a whole year or more anyway. Next year hopefully.

K

Kirk Nelson

I'd rather them have a really good show, so I can say " wow Nintendo had the best show" because Sony and Microsoft's we're pretty meh.

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

You heard it here 1st folks

K

Kirk Nelson

Wow Nintendo had the best show

D

Derek Strickland

Virtual Console :(

W

Will Bartos

I think everyone pretty much said what was needed and I agree. Nintendo had the best conference without holding a formal conference, and I'm happy to see such a strong showing on the floor.

I'm also waiting in line for an hour so I can get a hat.

C

Christopher Schopf

Bummed about mon Hun guess xenoblade will have to fill that

J

John Silva

No Virtual Console....that disappoints me.

As for Nintendo having the best E3 showing, they did.

But with this year’s crop, that’s like Tom Brady winning the Super Bowl after beating the Cleveland Browns and the Elizabeth High School Minutemen in the playoffs and then defeating the Montclair Bulldogs pop warner team in the championship game.

R

Ryan Dale

I feel the same way when people complain about Nintendo graphics looking outdated or the CPU in the Switch being "inderclocked" blah, blah, blah. I'm still over her with my Switch like, "omg, look at how the sunlight reflects off of that surface differently depending on the angle you look at it! Oh my, the rain made the ground wet and now it's shiny! Cool!"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom