Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else prefer the building, overclocking, make the case look awesome, rather than...

M

Mark Cordwell

Anyone else prefer the building, overclocking, make the case look awesome, rather than playing the games?

N

Nakshatra Roy

M!

G

Greg Abney

Its been a while since ive made any changes, so I'm starting to get a little antsy. It works though, so I'm good for now. Lol

E

Emmett Murphy

I would but i get nervous about doing anything on my personal build and im super ocd about organization so it gets bad but i dont mind helping friends with it

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

I used to yes.

A

Anthony Dorsa

No, but I do still enjoy it. I want to experiment with some cooler more custom builds over the summer.

V

Vebjørn Nyvoll

Love building and making custom stuff, but man, overclocking is annoying to me. Constant restarts and odd sounds that make me think I've ruined my whole build lol

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

I built my first rig the last night and while I made 3 rookie mistakes that was easily remedied I did enjoy building it alot and that satisfaction of it turning on and working was pretty great but I also enjoyed overclocking it and downloading the games after lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom