Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else play like shit once they start recording? Once I know my pc is recording...

L

Luke Wright

Anyone else play like shit once they start recording?

Once I know my pc is recording all my gameplay I just can't do anything. I wish it recorded your stuff automatically so I don't even realise it's recording. I'll have a really good night where I'm popping off with whoever I'm using, so I'm like let's run OBS and I suddenly don't even know what's right and left. I couldn't even wallclimb properly a moment ago and that's the simplest thing to lmao

I need to get over this recordfright? Is that a word? Lol. Wouldn't call it stagefright as I don't have an audience lmao

J

Joe Jenkins

Just gotta start recording before you start playing and hope you forget about it haha

M

Matt Ramsden

I swear to fucking God I've been suspecting this with me, I was even testing it out and yeah I started playing fucking shit. I'd push F2 to stop recording and boom, I'd nail like 3 head shots on Widow out of no where and even get complimented by one of the guys i killed

W

William D. Rosado Hudson

For once ps4's seem to do something better. They are always recording your gameplay.

J

Jessica Berge

My computer is always recording so when I do something cool I just press the button and it saves the last 10min (10min is what I have it set to. You can set it shorter or longer)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom