Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone else missing dinos when uploading them on the Nitardo server??? We can upload...

J

Jamie Beldin

Anyone else missing dinos when uploading them on the Nitardo server??? We can upload them and when we try and get them back they are gone????

M

Mike Hill

Was not aware we could transfer from ps4 ded to pc ded. Maybe they have downloads turned off

J

Jayrod Epperson

Is possilbe u waiting more than 24hours cause i know there a timer

J

Jamie Beldin

Nope uploaded then 10 mins later all dinos are gone, and was xfering from pc ded island to center

C

Corey Young

You need to make sure that you crossark is set up as a cluster, even if you only have one server in it. Then make sure none of the dino download/upload boxes are checked.

J

Jamie Beldin

Ok

C

Corey Young

If you put them in there, then change settings to make them be able to transfer, they will be gone.

J

Jamie Beldin

We have a cluster code, but the dinos are still disappearing

C

Corey Young

Just trying to help, I thought ab posting a YouTube video, Bc there is nothing out there yet ab it.

J

Jamie Beldin

Yeah its confusing

J

Jamie Beldin

And thank you for the help

M

Mike Hill

So settings must be turned on before transfer not during

C

Corey Young

Make sure the same cluster code, for the main map, is saved on both maps. Then all the boxes need to be unchecked to download/upload characters, Dino's, and items

C

Corey Young

Yes before. Say you put your level 326 Argy in the OB with all your asc gear to head to SE, but you forgot to check the upload survivor box. If you go back and fix the setting to upload your survivor, you'd lose all of that stuff...take it from me.

J

Justin Cicchini

Alexis Christine Aristizabal forgive the stupidity that is me; but you've tried all this, yes?

C

Corey Young

Are you asking me?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom