Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone else having problem with completing drang mission? *Kill multiply fallens...

T

Tommie Eriksson

Anyone else having problem with completing drang mission?
*Kill multiply fallens without reloading
*Kill 10 powerful fallens

I am on Nessus (as the quest is telling me to be) been here for last hour trying to progress, however nothing.

Any idea?
Anyone encountered this and solved it somehow?

A

Adam Chalkley

Run a Fallen lost sector a few times

C

Chris Tedpaogo

Kill 3 in a row reload okay after and there is a lost sector with a powerful fallen in it kill it repeat for the 10

J

Joe Faith

There's this event on nessus, that pops up randomly with the Fallen having these four Supply extraction points. Tons of strong Fallen, not as powerful as captains even will pop up during the event and you'll be able to complete it in one shot

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

3 in a row, no reload. you can do the fallen sector for one major at a time OR look for the fallen public event where the inverted spire strike starts. each of those event has a minimum of 12 per event.

P

Pampee Santiago

There is a mission that drops an invisible powerful. You kill the fallen then cancel and restart the mission

T

Tommie Eriksson

I've done all this however nothing gets added. Ive killed 3 fallens without reloading probably about 1838 times now. Still fucking nothing, annoying

P

Pampee Santiago

You have dreg equipped and killing them with the dreg on Nessus

T

Tommie Eriksson

I do.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

yea you need to use the drang.

T

Tommie Eriksson

I am

T

Tom Freeman

go slowly with it, try to land headshots on drag. it worked for me, i just took my time with it and it was done in 10 mins

J

Jeffrey Ullers

Kill 10 powerfully fallem : go to hidden sector caves and headshot the bosses woth your drang.

Remember : you can loot one per return to the orbit, there's like 2 fallen sectors on that planet, after you've completed one, go to the orbit, go back and complete the other one. Or just spam one of them, rip the rewards of the hidden sectors tho

J

Jeffrey Ullers

Tommie Eriksson ^

T

Tommie Eriksson

Ah jeffy, come on into my fireteam mate and I'll show ya

M

Matthew William

Headshots, then go to the lost sector to the right of the exodus black and kill the powerful dude that spawns there, he respawns when you leave the area. Rinse and repeat. You can use other weapons to get him low

D

Donny Juan

i think you need to kill 3 fallens with one mag and the powerful ones usually spawn around all 3 minutes, the ones with yellowbar, you can also go into the lost sector nearby and farm them there, it's the boss of the sector

B

Brandon Cotham

It worked fine for me by never hitting reload.. let the clip run completely out every time for auto reload and see if that does it.

T

Tommie Eriksson

It works now. Only thing that worked on nessus was Lost sector near Exodus black. When starting to kill fallens there it started counting. Every other place did not do the trick.

T

Tommie Eriksson

Thanks to everyone who helped me :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom