Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else having issues getting onto their nitrado unofficial servers now? I swapped...

N

Nait Rose Brooks

Anyone else having issues getting onto their nitrado unofficial servers now? I swapped from rag to aberration after the update and my server shows up and running but I "host connection timeout" everytime. I've tried the hard reset is the xbox, tried resetting my routers for 30 seconds, played aberration in single player for like 15 minutes (so I know the map works), made sure only my Xbox was using the internet in my house, and tried the ol hit join then go into network settings and go offline for 20 seconds and then back online... nothing works... I freakin love wasting money on my server that I can't play. Took me 4 days to get on the server when nitrado first dropped, argh. Any suggestions peeps

K

Kenneth Marcantel

Same here. We can easily get into the Rag server, but the Ab server does the same as yours. After looking in the forums, it looks like we're not the only ones either.

N

Nait Rose Brooks

Hopefully they'll have a patch for it soon. I had the same issue when ragnarok first came out.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom