Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else feels (or felt) healthily obsessed with BOTW?, I've had it since last week...

E

Erik Soriano

Anyone else feels (or felt) healthily obsessed with BOTW?, I've had it since last week and I'm been shrine hunting and just exploring mostly cuz thunder light Ganon has been schooling me too much. Like I'm in class or doing something else and all I wanna do is go back to hyrule lol. I'm so glad I'm playing that game

R

Robert Harvey

Running around as link link is great fun i agree

P

Phoenix FG

I got it on Saturday and it's so much fun running around and just exploring. Glad I finally got the Switch.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Ahh I miss those days. I'm stoked for the new DLC that comes out Friday. Can't wait to be back in Hyrule all weekend

R

Ryne Santos

I used to keep a mini journal, briefing what I did that day in Hyrule: shrines, beasts, side quests, towers, etc.

K

Keith Pickard

It's fun for 150 hours, then you kinda have to move on to something else. The open world formula isn't anything new though, I'm playing Horizon right now and it's basically just Zelda BOTW without the ability to climb everything.

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Same bro. Just two weeks in, and I'm 53 korok seeds away from 100% lol

K

Kirk Nelson

I took a break from it to play Binding of Isaac. Now I'm addicted to that game. I haven't even beaten Gannon yet, but not sure when I'll go back

D

Daniel L. Lawson

Had it since day one.. still obsessed.. lol..

J

Julienté Fuse

Had it since day 1. Passed it still havent gotten all the seeds i'm now obsessed with upgrading armor for some reason rn LMAO

H

Hari Edson

My favourite part is riding the horses, which is weird because I'm not into horse riding in real life

E

Evan Marks

It's been fun watching your adventures with this new console

B

Benjamin Sullivan

It is definitely an obsession. I put in 155 hours before finally beating Ganon.

B

Bucky Flores

Haha me too, it feels like a place I get to escape to. I'm just searching for treasure chests right now.

A

Anand Tripathi

Coulda solved the game weeks ago. But Been taking my time finding the last 20 shrines. Amazing amazing game. And im not a gamer. Glad i bought a switch and zelda

M

Michael Carpenter

Lightning blight ganon is easily the toughest boss in the game. Took me 2 days to beat him.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Yeah ive had it since day one and your save file feels like a second job. Ive beat ganon a good 10 times got the fight down to 5 minutes or so 450 korok seeds down and 117 shrines! Trying to find the last ones are hard not using any online stuff. Still love the game and i am determind to upgrade everything completely and 100% everything! Super stoked for the dlc!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom