Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else ever get their nails done for the first time at 25 and realize it isn’t...

L

Laura Warren

Anyone else ever get their nails done for the first time at 25 and realize it isn’t happening and cut them just so you can play?

T

Tiffa Smith

Legit got my nails done for the first time about a month ago, was like NOPE! not possible to play Overwatch with long ass nails XD

H

Honey Le

I literally got nails done for like $45 (I didn't know it would be that much), and I loved it for about an hour before I went home and couldn't friggin play ._.

K

Kathy Sprague

I like the idea of getting my nails done but I can’t do the things I like to do and I can’t work out either, type, play guitar, anything! Women who have their nails done all times don’t do those kinds of activities I don’t think it’s too hard

L

Laura Warren

LMAO this is how my nails look now

J

Jamie Caldwell

I stopped getting my nails done because it was interfering with my overwatch play hahaha

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

I was 19 xD I never got them done again

A

Alice Schell

I get my nails done fairly often and still play! I get them round-tipped and fairly on the shorter side so it isn't too much of a bother while playing. :)

J

Jurine Erwee

I've played with stilleto nails before you get used to it

K

Krissy Acevedo

dude yes. they look really cute but its so hard to do anything with them lol

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

yes lol. You learn to adapt though. When you type instead of poking your fingers straight down with the tips, you sort of tilt them and use the pads of your fingers instead

M

Miranda Elissa

I do it with stilletos

F

Felipe Melendez

Yes.

L

Laura Younes

I play hard ball. Gotta always look fresh

T

Tung Nguyen

I was always told that it doesn't hold one back having long nails while wiping ur ass.

S

Soy Quilo

That’s why you use your feet

M

Mercy Althea Ang

S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

Bruh..... I got my nails done once.... And I tore those fuckers off... it wasn't cuz I couldn't do things but cuz they irritated the fuck out of me idk why like they didn't hurt or anything I just couldn't handle them being on me

K

Karalynn Cee

Never been an issue for me, but I suppose I've had long nails all my life so it's not "new" I suppose.

M

Miriama Pupisikova

Lol yep. Although I was like 28 when I had my first nails done :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom