Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anybody know of a server where admins enforce rules and no trolls looking for pvpe

I

Ithian Kniss

Anybody know of a server where admins enforce rules and no trolls looking for pvpe

K

Kaitlyn Michelle Carter

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex Wilson

J

Jeremy Williams

StormBorn Ark is pretty good, admins try and enforce rules(they can't always when there isn't proof)

R

Ruben Mascorro Jr.

Yea add buzzman421 and ark920

K

Kye Gilley

“SoLoHawke” I’m sever host. Brand new server went up yesterday on ragnarok.. good high boost but not insane. Daily events and a community store. Add SoLoHawke on Facebook and join gt SoLoHawke

H

Heidi Toll

ArkG3N3SIS

C

Cody Powers

Ithian will cry to an admin when he gets raided

B

Blake Power

My server us admins try to as much as possible. We also like to help you out when you need. Still a growing server so we haven't had many trolls luckily

A

Austin Nickeson

Candidsinger770 is looking for people

A

Antonio Manuel Bruno Lamb

GT TO ADD: XXTONITOFLOWXX

Brand new island pvp server, with almost official like multiplier
x2 Xp
x2 harvest
x5 taming
x2 dino food consumption
x2 health & weight
x1.5 stamina
Absolutely no admin abuse
Every other weekend x3 xp & harvest

D

Daniel Atkins

Tired of PvE? Tired of PvP? Can't seem to find the right balance between the two? Then I might have the right server for you. Keep in mind this server is not for those of you looking for highly boosted stats or PvPers who attack and wipe unmaned bases. No, this server is for true Grinders and skilled PvPers. Are you up for the challenge?

Come check out our website. Server Settings, Rules,and The War Play Process are all laid out there for you to see.

If this server seems like something you may be interested in then please join the Facebook Group. Server will be ran on Nitrado (50 slots).

D

Derrick Morris

I have a pvp server but it's friendly tribes only fight if both sides want to or if one is picking on the other no raiding smaller tribes and all incidents reported to admin are investigated, add DerkHost private server 24/7 on center

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom