Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anybody interested in an RP server, joining a fun and growing kingdom, and...

K

Kelsey Francisco

Anybody interested in an RP server, joining a fun and growing kingdom, and contributing to a great community of chill gamers?? Hit me up :)

Our PC hosted server has enough boost to make it enjoyable for people with full time jobs and lives, but not enough to make it easy. XP is 3x, taming is 5x, breeding and raising is 15 and 20x.

There are no official server rules, and laws are determined by which kingdom you live in. There are badlands where outlaws and raiders reside, you are free to build there if you chose, but be warned: you will receive no aid from a kingdom. And if you are built on land where and conquering kingdom comes to lay claim, you must either join or be removed. Also loot drops are disabled, so the honorable citizens of each kingdom can compete in games and competitions for strong items and blueprints.

I am Queen Nymeria, Lady of the Winter, ruler of Niflheim, and I would love for you to join my kingdom. Visit Kings & Queens RP Facebook page to check out server information, and message me to apply for a place in my kingdom!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom