Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any servers available where I don't have to play at all? I log in and get all tek...

• Thread starter Atom William Wallace
  • Start date
A

Atom William Wallace

Any servers available where I don't have to play at all? I log in and get all tek unlocked, instant tame, hatch, and a starter kit of 999 of every item with one of every dino?

I just want to make sure I don't have to do anything and feel no sense of accomplishment.

J

Jade Burke

Can’t tell if this is real or not but I know the feels ppl r always asking me to up the modded drops n unlock tek it’s annoying af

C

Corey James Schneider

"sOmE oF uS hAvE jObS aNd DoNt WaNt To SpEnD ___[time]___ tAmInG a GiGa."

M

Magedien Samodien

you are in luck.....that's most servers nowadays....lol....you'll have no problem finding an Ark sitcom to play on.....lol

M

Magedien Samodien

Giga tames in about 1.5 hours on 20x tame.....that's where I'm at now...I think its reasonable...yet...there is still so much to do in Ark... and so little time...

Z

Zac Paul

Not my server lol

Come join my dedicated server. 4 times harvest, 3 times taming that way kibble can still be put into use, back to back breeding, good loot drops, no rules and it's PvP. Add the host account, Knightbedwere90.
My admins are:
Arksurvivor1(Me)
Blacknight47(hunter)
Gothicminotaur(Jace)
Rates are:
4x harvest
3x taming
6x hatching (it takes about 6 hours )
10x maturing(to fully raise a rock drake)
Back to back breeding with a small wait
Great loot drops
Unlimited structures on platform saddles
Turrets allowed on platform saddles
So all together it's not crazily boosted so you still have to do work

O

Oskar Pettersson

You need 2 of each dino mate...

A

Alexis McLeod

There's only like 3,000 of them

I

Inna Akopova

Yep... Jurassic Paradise

Oh wait... U won't like it. We r slightly boosted :/ no starters.

J

Jose Garcia

I know 2 servers just don't know the names

A

Aaron Knutson

Lmfao

M

Magedien Samodien

Ark-4-all cluster.... no admin.... no rules....no orp..... full pvp.... don't join if ur thinking it's a pve server. Lol

M

Magedien Samodien

Like official but boosted.....

O

Oskar Pettersson

Its bizare how people jump on everry post no matter what is about to promote there servers... ...and that they cant pick upp on irony what so ever...

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Yeah about 90% of nitrado servers are exactly that. Always full but always new players every day as they all get bored after a day! Not my kind of server but I guess each to their own

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom