Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any peaceful slightly boosted Pvpve servers out there for ab?

D

Dylan Daigle

Any peaceful slightly boosted Pvpve servers out there for ab?

J

Jared Cooper

PM me, got one. Low player count right now so lots of places to build. PvE.

D

Dylan Daigle

Ok

B

Brody Wade Canady

Check out Spirit of Ark page. Has all stats and servers names in pinned post. Cluster rag and Aberration. About 12-15 total through out the day at different times. Feel free to message for any questions!

P

Patrick Knilans

O

Otter Tj

Ark Extinction, 100 slot x10 and pve during weekdays

C

Cara Soria

I got a server if you would to try it out let me know!

Z

Zachary Farnham

TheGreatValley

A

Antz Waugh

J

Jez Jeremy

ABERRATION NITRADO MAP NEW BEGINNING COME AND JOIN OUR SERVER (ABERRATION BOOSTED 111) AND JOIN FB GROUP (ABERRATION BOOSTED 111)... WE ARE LOOKING FOR MATURE PVP PLAYERS TO JOIN A BOOSTED SERVER FULL PVP WITH NO RULES. COME AND CLAIM YOUR SPOT AND BECOME ALPHA. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TROLLING YOU WILL BE KICKED SO DNT TRY IT.. HAVE FUN GUYS
STATS:
35X HARVESTING
60X TAMING
10X BABY MATURE SPEED
15X EGG HATCH
INF WEIGHT
INF OXYGEN
200 TURRET LIMIT
ANY MORE QUESTIONS ASK FOR GT I90JEZI WILDGHOSTCARP96 OR SPEEDOVERANDOUT

A

Andrew Taggart

Server-name [EU] GetArked
Map The Island

Full PVP clustered Server with a centre and ragnarok map
Rules full pvp

no foundation wiping blow in take what u want leave dont despawn stuff that you dont want just leave it

no blocking artifact spawns

no crying to admins

dino shop and admin events will be put up and when you get to level 100 you can get a 150 dino of your choice excluding gigas rock golems phoenix or wyverns no saddle provided

1 quetz per tribe when a tribe member hits 100

HAPPY HUNTING

Are you looking for a server where you can relax and pvp build up and not have to worry about getting wiped everyday, to have the option to play pvp or pve to switch between maps and get all the dinos you want, to get that tek tier so you can fly to the stars or live down in the deep i have the server for you:

Server-name [EU] GetArked
Map The Island

Full PVP clustered Server with a centre and ragnarok map
Rules full pvp

no foundation wiping blow in take what u want leave dont despawn stuff that you dont want just leave it

no blocking artifact spawns

no crying to admins

dino shop and admin events will be put up and when you get to level 100 you can get a 150 dino of your choice excluding gigas rock golems phoenix or wyverns no saddle provided

1 quetz per tribe when a tribe member hits 100

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

not highly boosted but enough to not take all your time grinding

we dont have the altered dino levels your max is 150 and then we bring in the fast breeding to get they levels up.

the hope for the server is to allow people to enjoy all the aspects of the game they want to play.

plan for the future is to have the pve players trading to the pvp players to allow the wars to go on with the supply and demand join the page below for easy contact to the community

we have an Island, Ragnarok and small Aberration map

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom