Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Any of you guys running a 1080 at 1440p? I'm getting around 90 fps at ultra. Just...

C

Cody Rock

Anyone pick one of these up? Debating on it.

I

Ivo Nati Dash

I have never talked to a MP console player in real life, yet I personally know over a hundred PC gamers who weren't adults at the time we first met. So yeah, that's definitely not true. Everyone has a PC at home, but almost no one has a next-gen console, so yeah, definitely not true.

J

Joseph Campagna

for a game like Wow anything over 60fps even on a 144 hz monitor is a waste its not a fast pace game that give you screen blur im running a 1080P 1440hz monitor i average between 75-140 fps depending on location and in raids i average 70fps - even at full 144 fps wow looks and plays the same as 70fps for other games that are much faster paced like overwatch you want the full 144fps

J

Joseph Campagna

if you have a Nvidia Gpu i recommend you use the GEforce software and have it give you recommended settings based on your GPU as a starting point

R

Rebecca Forrester

I have gefore 1080 and run it at 1080p and 144 frames on maxes out graphics. I had a problem with frames dropping to around 120 and didn’t know what was up. Then I realized my settings were on 150% render scale. I changed that to 100% and got full frames again.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom