Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Any NA EST clans recruiting for PC? There are four of us, two with Destiny experience,...

D

Donnie Greene

Any NA EST clans recruiting for PC? There are four of us, two with Destiny experience, one with WOW experience, and one that has just started playing. We are very active players looking for a clan that is doing end game and PVP.

A

Anthony Veronesi

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Just make sure you guys gert on the discord. The link is posted in the clan chat.

J

Jun Kwon

I have a serious clan group solely looking for both core raid group and pvp! We are however on the west coast if youre still interested :) my guys are 285+ on ilvl and have experience in clearing leviathan. Pm me if youre interested

A

Adam Reed

We're mid West and eastern. We've done the raid and plenty of both pve and PvP. Hit up our discord. We have plenty of WoW and destiny people.

P

Phillip Lim

Join AoDF
US clan
Located on the west coast
A small group for right now but were looking to expand
we've played since D1
Funny group of guys
we focus on PvE and PvP

Private Teamspeak Available
For Destiny and many other games
(Access too server once your in the clan)

BNET: Bongdahh#1214

Im a trials try hard Here at my D1 stats

message me for any questions

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

Check out our #Destiny2 clan!

M

Michael Sumner

Have a group of friends we all play WoW as well as other blizzard games, like you half of us have d1 exp the others are fresh but we're aiming at end game and pvp.
Sinacal#11947
Add me if you want to check it out. We are looking to get more members but not to many so we can keep the team tight.

R

Ruben Mendoza

If you're looking to join a clan we'd be glad to have you :) open membership currently and we have a discord setup. We're small right now but hope to grow

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom