Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any good Ragnarok dedicated server that are boosted? Pve preferred but I'd be down to...

• Thread starter Lamar HamSolo Coates
  • Start date
L

Lamar HamSolo Coates

Any good Ragnarok dedicated server that are boosted? Pve preferred but I'd be down to join someone's Clan on PVP

L

Linnon Latham

Blackknightjr05 boosted and fun. Join and check it out. 24/7 365.

C

CJ Aragon

dodoark420

J

Jacob Epley

Hello fellow Arkonians!! So the Schmidt Kingdom server has undergone some changes. We currently have 3 admins. UK, US, and Australian so each time zone is covered. We now have a tribe completely committed to running events. We are still PvP with a two week Grace period upon registration in the Discord app.

Now here is some basic information about the server.
- Tribe limit of 7
-We are moderately boosted
-Breeding, raising, and hatching is extra boosted
-We are very friendly to all players. Especially new players!!!
-There is plenty of room to build still.
-Starter packs include one Dino of your choosing, metal tools, etc.
-We have created a welcome center at Viking Bay 2 for new players to get started much faster. This area is protected by the Admins. Please don't be a douche.
-We believe in fair play above all. If you have accusations against a player provide screenshots or a video proving your accusations true.
-The admins will sell anything at their price you request. Our currency is hair.
-Our Discord app has a trade channel as well.

These are just a few little things that might peak your interest. All in all I think of this as my home server. I'm friends with almost everyone that has joined.

So in conclusion if you need a new home server that you can build on and feel a little more secure with please join our Kingdom and make our server great.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lamar HamSolo Coates

Elizabeth Bolt

E

Elizabeth Bolt

I want to play tonight!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom