Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any dedicated servers on rag i am Looking to join a server that wont change every week...

K

Keiron Cheyette

Any dedicated servers on rag i am
Looking to join a server that wont change every week to primitive plus etc

B

Blake Gustafson

Are you looking for a server or recruiting for one?

A

Arne Renaers

Boy I gotchu ! , best rag server out here with admins that are avaible the whole time for starter aslong as you ask for it in our discord.

Not host or admin myself just recruiting ppl to this awesome server

Arkoholics247 , Dedi server , highest people online we reached =50!

Admins are always available for starters , message them on discord.

Passive pen system: labeled pen , dinos inside(on passive) cant be killed but can be ko'd to check for loot

Going to the pc hosted servers as soon as they are released (back up saves +cluster servers+ less lag...)

Trolls will get f*cked

SERVER- arkoholics247.
Also add arkoholics247 to your friends for easier access to the server. Do not message this gamer tag it is only a host Xbox.

5x xp
5x gather
100x egg hatch
6x mature
.75 mate interval
3.5x loot quality and fishing
10x taming
.5 food drain on dinos (most wyvs dont need milk becuz of this)

When you join you will get a longneck rifle, 50 tranq darts, an argy, and metal tools.

If you join with a tribe of 4 or more you will get an anky, wyvern, fabricator, and chem bench

Discord server- ABN9Wh5
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Everyone that joins the server is asked to join the discord chat so you can read the server rules and also communicate with everyone on the server and get a hold of an admin if need be. This is also where you'll see the prices for the purchaseable items/dinos, rules, and events.

We also have a Facebook group that's isn't as active but you can join as well.

D

Dylan Watanabe

We Are Welcoming ALL PLAYERS to The Only Narco! A dedicated BOOSTED RAGNAROK PvP Server!

JOIN THIS GAMERTAG TO GET STARTED NOW!

GAMERTAG: The Only Narco

HIGHLIGHTED STATS: Such as Infinite Weight(Both Player and Dinos), Exp: x10, and more! Join the FB Page and View the Pinned Post for More Info!

Low Population Looking to grow, grow, GROW! Meaning most areas haven't been touched, therefore More Room For You And Your Tribe mates to move in and GROW!

JOIN NOW! AND GET YOUR ARK ON!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom