Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Any decent Primitive Plus servers that people know of? Looking at trying something new!

L

Liam Mc

Any decent Primitive Plus servers that people know of? Looking at trying something new!

T

Tony Burb

❌Nitrado pc hosted server❌

Lets make this short since everyone has a paragraph advertisement. We have a...
Small boosted
Roman-ish theme
Currency based
Friendly but PvP
Primitive plus
Month old server (much more to offer and not going anywhere)
Every player has the opportunity to get to the stage where they could have a say in law and stat changes
This server is not easy, most give up within the first week. Do you think you have what it takes? If interested click the link below and learn more about the server and how to join.

Ps I am not admin. Any questions msg the page (link) he replies within the hour. And yes I know its not short, its part of the joke lol.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Please read our Facebook description before joining as member, you'll need to do a screening first since we're growing rapidly!
...and take a minute to look through this posts
comments as well, so you know what to expect

Huge CrossArk Server with Primitive+ looking for new players!!
Professional admins with long time experience.
The Island and Ragnarok is open for you to conquer in PvP, or settle down in PvE Areas to live in peace
You can freely travel between the maps!

Awesome and big community on our Facebook group, Discord and PS Community.
PvE Towns build by players for players. Economy and minor roleplay to make these places feel alive.

Become a part of the best community and server for Ark on PS4!
JOIN US and take part in the evolution and development of cities, economy, mini-games, events ex. like Bounty Hunter, Showdown, The Paparazzi, Dodo Championships, Arena Fights and our newspaper The Jericho Times

Much more on our Facebook group when joined!

Hoping to see you,
- Denm[ARK] Clustered Kingdoms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Natasha Mason

Server 7 is brilliant everyone is friendly and helpful aswell and I'm also in on this server lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom