Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any admin or owner of a dedi on right now that will let me come build them a bronto...

H

Heath Williams

Any admin or owner of a dedi on right now that will let me come build them a bronto platform? Wana see what's best build on platform saddle for mobile base. Would be helpful to have a good admin that knows the commands. I'm going to build a fully functional base on a bronto, with tameing/dino pen. Anyone willing to spawn in these thing for me to build can have it. I only want to see what is possible. And if you like it tell me it's flaws I might come back and redo it. Maybe even make you a tek shield bronto for fun after.

N

Nina Gadd

You can do single player

C

Chelsea Hice

Most dedi servers don't allow brontos to be tamed especially if the gather rate is boosted because they create a lot of lag

A

Adam DeHelian

I don't believe you can place turrets or plants on plat saddles anymore so a fully functioning base you have to utilize manned turrets.

K

Krystal Hendrock

Using summon commands yourself in single player is your best bet. 99% of server owners have no desire to summon a bunch of free materials for a random lol

I use my single player all the time for figuring out builds.

A

Aj Burkhart

Why not do it on single player? And how are you doing this? We're structure limits removed?

C

Christian Israel Noffsinger

Gt: TugOnYou
Map : Ragnarok
When you reach Lvl 100 you get a prize (Phoenix)
Gather x10
XP x5
Insta Tame
Insta hatch
x15 mature
Pve for first 72 hrs just put up white flags
Drops are boosted 4x
2 admins and they are both legit
Addmin logging is on
Weight at 50 per point
No Trolling
Any age