Contact advertising [email protected]

Another quick question for those of u with the corsair 570x Crystal case. Has anyone...

N

Nick Mountains

Another quick question for those of u with the corsair 570x Crystal case. Has anyone made some sort of cover that covers the front of the psu shroud? I love this case but don't like that u can see all of your psu cables
**before cable management flaming, that's what I'm working on right now so don't mind that** But I feel the front needs some sort of cover

C

Cameron Horbal

Quick someone whip out a 3d printer

C

Cameron Horbal

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

Look up SavantPcs on Instagram he makes custom shrouds.

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

Tell him GrotuxGaming mentioned him.

F

Frank Osorio

That’s actually a common complaint of that case from reviewers.

A

Alex Arriaga

You can buy one directly from Corsair.

I don’t care that my cables are visible though.

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

My friend bought the 560x crystal rgb version of this and it had the same issue disgusting looking for management.

N

Nick Mountains

I love this case over my corsair 400c (white) but I feel like my 400c has better cable managment somehow..

N

Nitin Misra

Corsair sells it for $4.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nick Mountains

Wtf wish I new that when I bought it. Cuz I have to give this build to a customer in 2 days. Damn corsair is like EA now. Yea u get the case but u gatta buy the screws and side panels and shroud etc separately lol

N

Nitin Misra

I have the case and was confused why it was open when I bought it. Then I noticed that there are holes for screws running along the sides and did a quick search. That’s how I found the shroud. I’ll take a pic tonight when I get home.

N

Nick Mountains

You would think that piece would just come with the damn case tho rather than buying separately..

K

Kostas Anastasiou

Haha look at this mess down there. They literally cheap out on making a longer shroud lol. Phanteks till death!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom