Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Another level 7 grand Prix clear, this time with the one and only Helix! Helix is such...

C

Chouaib Mazouzi

Twintelle main here. I'm loyal to my waifu

J

Juliana Barbosa

Best char (my main)

R

Ryan Stinchcomb

Helix is one of my mains! Definitely one of my favorite Nintendo characters.

R

Ryne Santos

I got 3 perfects in grand prix with him!

D

Donovan Antonio

I don't know why I've never tried going above level 4. If I were to rank my skills, i'd say i'm about a level 5 at this point. Could be higher than what I think.

E

Eliam Puente

Awesome! I have trouble with level 5. Scared to go passed that. Lol

R

Raymond Crespin

No way!! You need to put up on YouTube so I can watch your gameplay!!!

J

John Wedgeworth

The highest level I've completed if four, and that was with Ninjara (and a crap ton of rematches). :)

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've -EVER- played as Helix. Next time I fire it up, I'll make it a point to.

E

Elliot House

Man I just got gud on level 4. I am still fucking scared of level 5.

R

Raymond Crespin

I haven't even attempted level 4 yet... I need to play the shit outta this game again

R

Raymond Crespin

Does anyone have a + on any of their gloves with anyone??? And does it make that much of a difference?

Z

Zach Goodrich

Update on Arms; I completed single player mode on the level 5 difficulty for the first time today.

O

Owen Grogan

Getting the Hang of Helix. More so the Guardian which confounded me until a helpful community member told me how it works lol

D

Donovan Antonio

Just an update. After sticking to level 4, I jumped right to 7 and bopped these bitches to death! Yay me! \/

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

Helix is crazy fun. I like to use his rangs.

C

Cameron Hale

Just cleared lvl 6 with my man Helix. Will be trying lvl 7 next.

R

Ryan Stinchcomb

Just beat level 7 with him myself! I think it's safe to say he's my main now lol.

R

RevKev Qlotsche

I can't beat Spring Man at Skill Shot on lvl 5. He's doubling, even tripling my score. That's silly, because the fights, up to that point, were no problem!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom