Contact advertising [email protected]

PC And Info on when the baby giga not eating glitch should be fixed? That’s an issue on...

D

Deja Allison

And Info on when the baby giga not eating glitch should be fixed? That’s an issue on our server.

T

Tony Capponi

Seriously? I love how people blame their server before even doing a google search. There you go Deja.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kenneth Porter Christensen

Official servers work just fine. So its a server issue.

T

Tony Capponi

T

Tony Capponi

J

Jerry Swihart

No idea, they're eating fine on our server. =/ Are you using the S+ nanny? That causes issues sometimes. I hate using the nanny. Haha.

S

Shelby Dollar

Its always been a random glitch, sometimes lag can just screw with how the food level can change. I did loose a giga on official due to this. Advice i found but never tried myself; prepare a ton of dodo kibble and use that to raise a giga. Really not sure how well that actually works as i never tried it. Now that I'm spoiled on unofficial and have the S+ Nanny, i never worry about babies dying. I know for some its OP and i sorta agree. But it also helps with this starving glitch, something i doubt wildcard will be figuring out any time soon.

K

Katie Esqueda

"have you tried turning off and then back on?" Lol
Have you tried flying out of render distance and than back? Sometimes that helps if you notice they aren't eating?

S

Sarah Butler

It happens with all creatures time to time otters specaly. Ive had it on afew on different servers just random

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom