Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Am I the only one who thinks the neon Switch is uglier than the gray one?

C

Carlos Marques

Am I the only one who thinks the neon Switch is uglier than the gray one?

R

Rythepy Botw

Yes, feel lonely.

M

Marc DiCianni

No, I think the neon ones look cheap and ugly as hell

L

Lee Morgan

It's a freshing change but no you are the only one in the world that likes it. Of course youre not what a stupid question to ask how was this approved as a post

S

Shaun Oviatt

I like the gray ones, looks sleeker and looks nice next to all my black systems.

J

Jaime Bland

I LOVE my neon!!

M

Matt Norris

I think they look good. Better then boring plain colours.. what colour people prefer has a lot to do with ya own personality. Bright colours in ya life mean your not affraid to be different or outgoing . Plain boring colours well they explain them selves

K

Keith Bash

I'm not a fan at all

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I hate the neon ones myself, the grey ones look more sophisticated

D

Dave Squires

i preordered a neon.. and got a grey.. target gave me the run around so they finally gave me a good discount.. im happy :)

C

Cory Elsmore

Yes.

K

Krystian Roman

meh. if the gray was the same color as the body of the switch I would have gottten that.

T

Tyson Hodson

I'm usually a fan of sleek looks but not for the switch... it's a Nintendo product! I want mine to stand out:) I'll leave black and grey to the xbox and PlayStation

S

Shaun Oviatt

My WiiU is the black with gold Zelda version so it fits in with that too!

P

Phil Krause

The only one? Definitely not, no.

By far in the minority with that opinion? Definitely.

E

Emily Guth

Uh no. They are both pretty

J

Jenifer Lee Cappello

I bought the neon switch. .__.

R

Rowena Kls

i was actually dissapointed when there wasnt a grey version anymore so i got the neon one. but out of the box the color is way prettier than i expected and i have zero regrets. I still think grey looks cool though.

And in the end people, isnt it nice that we have an option like, at all?

T

Theo Schrock

Yes you are the only one!

B

Braulio Valdez

The neon its like use 2 kind of different shoes.. the grey looks more uniform and aesthetic.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom