Contact advertising [email protected]

Am I the only one thinking that the new Comp changes made it worse.. In all Seasons I...

• Thread starter Michael Pöschl
  • Start date
M

Michael Pöschl

Am I the only one thinking that the new Comp changes made it worse..

In all Seasons I reached Masters didn't stay long in Masters but I did it.. this Season tho I can't even hold myself in Diamond....wtf is going on can't be that shit xD

Or is it cause I'm a Widow/Hanzo main and performance means shit?

Ps: To all of does who wanna write something about me not playing Widow and Hanzo, just go for it, I'll ignore you guys gladly xD

C

Carlos Rangel

Playing hanzo widow last comp patch was more boostable in solo stats because of their low win rates in solo que so if you won you won a lot, and if you lost you lost a little. Now that doesn’t matter so you might have been losing more than winning now and it matters

D

Drew Franko

Cuz now you have to depend on win percentage... there is zero reason why somebody with under 50% win rare should be ranked so high

D

Derick Elkin

now that performancw doesnt matter... whats your winrate?

F

Fisher Tiger

I think it’s because of the mercy change. People are adapting and changing, using different heroes and playing a little more conservative now that rez isn’t as common. Always like this until a meta develops and people’s SR change drastically

T

Tomasz Fry

Im almost widow otp and i have no problem to keep diamond. Raised second account from 2700 to 3200 in two evenings. Soon master, so i guess its sth in your gameplay

A

Arun Kumar

It's never about the heroes you play, besides I think widow and hanzo are now better since no one will rez people you kill across the map Cuz a mercy won't be there in all games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom