Contact advertising [email protected]

Am I the only one that sees people blaming losses on 1 person picking a character they...

M

Max Muir

Am I the only one that sees people blaming losses on 1 person picking a character they don't agree with. As someone who plays widow ALOT on console and now picking her up on pc (a lot more fun tbh) don't blame losing on a character that you don't like. Bc some of them can carry you.

K. Rant over.

M

Markus Mäntyniemi

Again "Am I only one..." and once again the answer is obviously you aren't only one.

A

Allan Suib Murray

Craig Hooper come see the bait, a window main just called out toxic teammates abuse inbound

G

Giancarlo Wade

I don't care what you play as long as you do well or we win.

My problem lies in the players who pick a certain hero, suck the enemy team's dicks with them, and then refuse to switch. I'm a Widow main, so I normally play Widow and carry, but yesterday, someone took Widow from me on Volskaya Industries and proceeded to not even get one final blow on both attack and defense. She refused to switch to let me carry, said absolutely nothing in chat, and was the sole reason we lost.

If I'm not doing well with Widow, which is rare, I switch (in comp). In QP/arcade, I'm there to have fun and practice Widow, so I don't bother switching at all. I play what I want.

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

It’s moreso people blaming people that aren’t switching off said character.
If you’re widow and you get one pick ever 5 min and your team comp isn’t good with a widow
You should switch.

M

Max Muir

But the thing is when I'm averaging right at 40 kills a game and people pick nonsense because they don't like the pick.

A

Aadil Saqib

If that widow is below high plat, I will assume them as a terrible widow. Why? Cause Widow is such a character that once you start landing your shots, you can easily and quickly climb out with her from low tiers. She's not like soldier where you hit some shots and miss some shots. Either you can aim with her or you can't. There's no in-between. Thus, good widow players only exist above plat. Anything below and you're just dragging your team down.
And it's not hard to spot a good widow from a bad one. Good widow's land critical hits (you can see the red arrow in the kill feed) and they get picks over doing trash damage. If 4 minutes pass and the widow hasn't gotten any good picks, it doesn't matter if you stayed alive or have gold damage or whatever. Your job is to get picks. And it's fairly easy to see when a widow is getting picks or not.

B

Brandon Culley

Ah yes the silver widow otp is going to carry me

D

Dylan Lais

Widow can be a really solid choice.

If you don't suck with her and have a 41% win rate and 32% scoped accuracy.

I'm not sure which one of these categories you fall into, so it's hard to pass judgement.

A

Ahmed Abdel Nasser

if you hear Japanese screaming
run

N

Niko Soria

Tell that to effect

M

Michael Alan Duncan

Sometimes all it takes is 1 person.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

I’m literally letting my teammates play whatever they want to. Hanzo, widow, whatever; I just pick Mercy and literally have won against 2 2 2 proper teams. If you gently talk to your teammates, they switch if they think its not working. No need to argue or talk like wannabe overwatch expert from high elo.

J

Jonathan Fruit

The truth, I usually only got annoyed when someone picks non shield tank when we are torb/bastion spamming. That usually means they don't understand the setup most of the time they'll switch cuz theyre newer and appreciate tips. The others were just very effective D.Vas who didn't like shield tanks and we won

D

Damien Lord

How is it more fun?

G

Grant Freeman

Idk it depends, switches win games sometimes, for example, Winston and Orisa are holding the defense and you on attack can't break through, hit scans in the back wrecking you, your dps is phara and sombra and they keep dying, you have a roadhog tanking. I think you're an asshole if you're one of those dps and don't go reaper or tracer and ignore blatent counters, or refuse to get on a shield tank even after being asked nicely and provided with reasoning.

D

Devon Morrison

>attack Widow detected

L

Luis Miguel Roman

what about them Torbs on attack on Anubis?... or them Hanzos against three shields?.. it's not their fault either?...

I

Ikce Toutcourt

TOUCH DOWN

G

Greg Schoenhardt

People can play what they want, don't like that someone picked widow? Keep it to yourself and eat a big bowl of diarrhea :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom