Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One am i the only one that runs servers with no active admins or regular events? all isee...

J

Jay Rad Rybold

am i the only one that runs servers with no active admins or regular events? all isee are servers that promote tons of events and starter packs and crap that literaly turns this game into a wierd rpg instead of a survival game. this game is about survival not about getting spawned in shit so you can survive easily.

W

Wes Devereaux

Can I join

D

Derrick Campbell

Im down send me the server name

A

Alyssa Mattson

To each their own, that's the wonderful thing about this game.

I myself don't like super boosted servers and dont care for starter packs, but events help keep the game interesting and keeps people coming back imo. Even other social games from Elder Scrolls to D2, the social groups run events in game to keep people coming back for more.

J

Josey Bails

ARKVILL USA is a pvp server that's pretty vanilla. No admin abuse.

J

Josey Bails

Not trying to advertise on your post. That was intended for Wes.

D

Dan Woodman

Well technically it’s a game so you enjoy t however you want after paying for it

A

Anthony Kayleigh Hampton

Does it really matter? Are you paying for their servers? People like to play how they want, and lots of people love doing events, as it makes the game a little less boring. As well as it is a good way to socialize with other players.

J

Jeff Cisneros

Na man, I run my server with myself and one inactive admin that only gets on if I’m out of town to keep things in order. No starters, low boosts and no rules besides being respectful and don’t touch the admin base.

M

Mat Chacon

The game is about whatever you want it to be about

S

Sasha Ellison

The server I am helping with is the same we do no starters or events. But will help ppl tame if they need it help

S

Steven Johnson

We have no rules, boosted, no admins yep ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom