Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Am I missing something on Mario rabbids? I'm majorly bored and finding it really easy...

B

Ben Marks

Am I missing something on Mario rabbids? I'm majorly bored and finding it really easy to get perfect every round. I'm at like 50%.....

A

Alex Hendriksen

it gets more difficult, but maybe not enough to satisfy you

J

Jerry Rapone

Its all about player perception. I thought it was easy too but still enjoyed the different use of Mario and company.

C

Christopher Fleming

World 3 was when it started getting more challenging for me.

V

Vangelis Georgopoulos

It's easier than most tactical rpgs but no that easy. Especially after the 3rd world it gets quite interesting.

J

Jhoenel Marquez

you need to take the ultimate challenge and say that again.

E

Evan Marks

I think it’s interesting for players to base enjoyment on challenge. I don’t enjoy excessive challenge, as such we enjoy different games.

I can’t say you’re missing anything, but that game may not align with your preferences

O

Omar Shariff

It’s pretty easy with the main combo Mario/Luigi/Rabbid Peach. You will find it extremely tough if you roll with the other characters due to the huge advantage Luigi’s and Mario’s triple/double overwatch with bounce and Ink. Not to mention Luigi’s insane secondary.

R

Rafael Kwasi

I was also a little underwhelmed with the game, oh well, you cannot win all the time ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom