Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Although we are having a great year so far with Switch games I think we can all agree...

M

Matt MacDonald

Although we are having a great year so far with Switch games I think we can all agree getting Virtual Console is something we would all enjoy even if we already own the original systems (myself included).

What are the Top 5 GameCube titles you would like to see make it to VC on Switch?

L

Lee Tea

Metal Arms tho.

C

Chris Biggers

I would like the switch to prove the full capabilities, online play and not faulty joycons while making third party gaming companies happy with software. After they do that any true old classic would be sweet!

J

Justin Nicholas LaRoche

Baten Kaitos, BK Origins, Double Dash (online support), Melee (Online Support), Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

A

AJ Morrow

Honestly, I'll just get the ones I missed out on. I recently bought Tales of Symphonia for NGC.

A

Aubrey Lund

It's hard for me to think back that far and come up with more than a few games I really liked. Super Mario Sunshine, Double Dash, Melee, Tales of Symphonia would be fun to play again.. I'm sure there are others.

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

Eternal darkness

S

Shawn Garrone

Luigi's Mansion, the Resident Evils

L

Luc Sicard

Good pc - Dolphin for the win

Z

Zachary Jenkins

I just want n64 emulator with Goldeneye.

A

Anthony Orazio

Pokemon XD

D

Derek Beattie

while i do agree, i feel like we are getting so many games each week right now, that the vc should wait until it slows down a bit. also won't take away from new game sales.

P

Paul Phillips

F-zero gx

I

Ivan Corral

Megaman x collection, super mario sunshine, luigis mansion, smash bros melee, and sonic adventure 2

P

Paul Phillips

Zack and wiki/little king story/viewtiful joe

C

Cameron Hale

Durring the talos song in BOTW you can hear the GameCube logo sound effect.

D

Derek Strickland

How much would you guys pay for Gamecube games? I expect them to cost $19.99 a piece (if it happens).

S

Sean Shear

Mario Sunshine, Phantasy Star Online Ep1 and 2, Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Meteoroid Prime Collection

D

Danny Scott

Animal crossing
Extreme G 3
Luigis mansion
Mario sunshine
Ultimate muscle
Waverace blue storm
1080 avalanche
Eternal Darkness
F zero gx
Starfox assault
Sonic adventure 2 battle
Custom robo
Kirby air ride
Mariokart double dash
So many more

J

Jermaine Dimalanta Delos Santos

Some of GC's greatest titles have already been remade for the 3DS.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom