Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Alright so I am trying to get back into Stardew Valley. I want to love this game but I...

• Thread starter Marc De La Garza
  • Start date
M

Marc De La Garza

Alright so I am trying to get back into Stardew Valley. I want to love this game but I feel like I'm not playing it to make the best out of the time each day. any tips? i've been on reddit and youtube and i havent found anything that really seemed to get a point across. just general tips.

T

Timothy Glenn Subito

- Set goals per day
- Don't try to accomplish everything in a day
- If it's going to rain the next day then decide whether to fish, mine, or complete your dungeons
- Winter season will be your "mining or fishing" season unless you've unlocked your greenhouse
- Don't make sprinklers until you're able to make iridium ones. They take too much materials for too little gains at early game
- When it's going to rain the next day, upgrade your watering can the day before
- To maximize each day, make field snacks, they're easy to make and give lots of energy
- To maximize fishing, use the "objectives method" where you hover your pointer and click the "Objectives" to make time stop but still be able to catch fish at the same time. (Please do note that it will take some practice on the switch)
- And lastly, just enjoy the game, don't feel pressured by doing everything in a day.

Have fun

L

Luke Lovelock

Its notvabout maxxing your time. Its about wandering around doing what you want.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom