Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright, I've scoured the internet trying to find an index for every different shot...

C

Casey Sonneborn

Alright, I've scoured the internet trying to find an index for every different shot type you can make in Everbody's Golf and have not been able to find one. This wouldn't be sure a necessity if there was a way to look up how to activate these shot types after unlocking them in the first place. Can someone please explain, in specifics, how to do each shot. Specifically, how to do the one that makes the ball glow blue and make a bee line towards the hole? I've tried every which way of combining the buttons to get it done but have been unsuccessful. Does it have to hit the pin?

S

Simon Pound

For super back spin push up on the d pad until you choose the power then down on the d pad when you hit the impact. Doesn't have to be at the exact moment you push the button, but for the super spin to work it has to be a perfect impact. Top spin is the same, but the dpad presses are the other way. Down at power and up at impact. Now to do the ultra spin it's the same, but you have to press the dpad at the exact time you set the power and impact. I hope these instructions are clear enough for you.

C

Casey Sonneborn

ok i think i understand now. So you have to be holding up from the moment you press the x button the first time, then again on point of impact?

C

Chris Bush

Nah you start holding up after you start the meter

C

Chris Bush

Then after you set the power start holding down through impact

C

Casey Sonneborn

Ok i think i am beginning to understand. They do not explain this well haha

W

Wes Patton

Just look up any of the other hsg games

C

Chris Bush

They're not all the same but super back spin has been this way for quite some time however

A

Andrew McPherson

•Regular Side Spin = Hold Left or Right while setting your power/impact
•Super Side Spin = Hold Left or Right after you start the meter by pressing X. After you set the power, Hold the opposite direction while setting Impact
•Backspin = Hold Down while setting power/impact
•Ultra Backspin = Hold Up while setting your power. After you set the power, hold Down while setting impact
•Front Spin is the same concept as backspin

You can also do a Side Spin shot with Front Spin or Back Spin. If you hold Up+Left while setting power and then Down+Right during Impact, you'll do a Super Side Spin Ultra Back Spin shot. This applies to other combos as well.

A

Andrew McPherson

In order for them to actually have the "blue streak" they must have one direction held while setting power and then the opposite held while setting impact. If you don't get perfect impact then you'll do a regular version of the Spin and it'll have a "red streak". You can still have the ball do "homing shots" and such but with less aggression towards its effectiveness.

A

Andy Turner

You have to do the second spin type where you hold it to do a spiral,I kept doing the ultra spin and it doesn't work

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom