Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Alright guys, im really struggling with resolving the issue i posted about yesterday....

Z

Zach Welty

Alright guys, im really struggling with resolving the issue i posted about yesterday.

After reinstalling my game i was hit with a screen while loading the game up that say "Destiny 2 Servers are not available, dismiss this message to try again. Or find help on blah blah blah..."

I feel ive tried literally everything i could think of.

Given you guys are still posting about the game, and looking for groups, i can only imagine that the game and servers are actually working currently.

Send help.

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

Hmm...since the launched day, I had zero problem with the game. Didn’t reinstall it or anything. Could it be your hardware issue?

Z

Zach Welty

I dont believe im having hardware issues.

This problem only occured after uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

I uninstalled and reinstalled again last night in hopes that it would fix it back, but no luck

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

Damn. Did you try turning off your anti-virus?

Z

Zach Welty

I did turn off my anti virus.
Reset my ethernet connection.
Reset my modem and router.

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

And I bid you farewell, dude. I hope somebody in this group will help you. Peace

Z

Zach Welty

Farewell friend.

Perhaps there is no hope lol.

Guess im migrating back to the PS4 \=

E

Elliazar Enriquez

Are you sure this is not a firewall issue?

D

Danny Dixon

Since the last update my game has been stuttering for a second or two ever one or two minutes. No FPS drop... Didn't happen at launch. Makes PVP unplayable.

A

Adam Reed

Check your windows firewall... Make sure you have permissions for the game

D

Darin Ferraro

First.. turn OFF all firewalls and make your game PC the DMZ in your router. This way you know there is a straight path to Destiny servers from your game. If it works disable dmz and see if it still works.. if it stops working it’s your router config/ports etc.

D

Drian Lin

We are not IT. Call Bungie or put in a ticket

D

Danny Dixon

Lol.. yeah don't post Destiny related questions in this Destiny community group...

A

Adrian Gabriel

I had the same issue after my electricity went off, the only thing I had to do was to restart my pc and it worked

S

Scott Ivan Davies

I would always recomend full windows reinstall with an error like this then if you are still having issues and you have done everything your end must be an issue with bungie. I would also try broadband speed tests periodically throughout the day and see if you are having d/c issues with that.
One quick trick to see if it’s an issue with your pc is switch it to WiFi and see if that solves the issue.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom