Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright everyone let’s place bets!! Will I get out of Gold Hell and make it to...

L

Luke Wayne

Alright everyone let’s place bets!!

Will I get out of Gold Hell and make it to Platinum or WILL I STAY FOREVER AND BE DOOM IN GOLD HELL!??

T

Trần Đình Quân

I mean either way it's still gonna be hell

C

Cole Blair

Hmmmmmmmm, I was at the same sr and I dropped 300 Sr right after my game, had leavers throwers and no mics

H

Hoang Quan

Welcome to Hell Plat xD

E

Evan Buell

Doesn't matter what rank you're in, they all suck. I made it to masters and it sucks just as bad as platinum.

A

Aaron Parks

I can help you escape.....I'm sending you my energy....you will make it to diamond....good things await you

L

Luke Wayne

WHY AM I HATED

N

Nate Smith

Are you in ps4m?

A

Adib Dimassi

Get ready to go back to silver , i was at 2430 the begining of the season dropped all the way down to 1920 then climbed my way last week from 1920 to 2504

S

Samir Eg

I tried since Season 4 i guess im either Shit at overwatch or everyone Else keeps me down tbh ... First one is Mode likely

R

Robert Holmes

As soon as i hit plat i dropped like 150 in the few days of playing 2 and calling a night haha

T

Ted Clermont

Keep pushing

R

Ronald Lim

I used to have that thought thinking Ill stay in a certain rank for a lifetime... But just q up with friends you had fun with and you probs could get out of it.. Like how I got out of Gold in 1 season then pushed to Dia

L

Luis Miguel Roman

You will get to plat... then plummet to low gold cause the game will say “fuck it... he has to carry ppl”

Z

Zach Johnson

Fuck me man

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom