Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright brilliant PC minds of the great master race! I have a question only for the...

B

Benjamin Ethridge

Alright brilliant PC minds of the great master race! I have a question only for the greatest! *epic music plays in background*

I just built my new PC. 1070 Asus, MSI M3 mobo, Corsair 2x8 gb RAM, i7 7600k, samsung ssd 250gb + 1tb hhd, and if it matters, 4k asus tv.

My PC has lag like symptoms (equal to cancer, as you all know :,(). Memory often freaks out (at 45% even, makes no sense), but it also hits 99% some times for no reason. Same exact thing with the CPU.

After I did what I could do, I've sent it into 6 other people around Houston, and none could figure it out. It's been a year now and it's still having the same issue. Here's what's been done:
reset, reset bios, overclocked GPU, overclocked CPU, memtest. We've ran diagnostics, obviously. Everything looks like it's suppose to be running properly... but it's not... not even close. The PC doesn't shut off every time. For w/e reason I'll turn it off for the night and it'll just.. turn back on... It's NOT doing a restart. All my programs will still be running like it went to sleep and came back on. A few times it's frozen completely trying to turn off. It even froze completely the first 2 times I tried to reset the os.
I do want to say that when I tried to overclock the GPU I may have messed it up. The issues were there before I did this, but I think I messed up the GPU... I overclocked it a lot more than I hsould have b/c it was my first time overclocking anything. The fan speed is now 50% more on idle and the temps rose 30c average now >.< and it clicks sometimes. but the issues messed up before this, so it's not that. Any thoughts?

R

Riley Branson

not to sure why your pc is doing what its doing. but if your having lag like you if you pull the trigger of a gun then it fires like a whole second later, that would be the lag from the tv. tvs are bad for pc gaming because of massive latency. but interms of every other symptom. all I can recommend is re-format os and checking 1 part at a time. the parts I would personaly test are cpu, mobo, psu, hdd and ssd. also definitely replace thermalpaste on the cpu.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom