Contact advertising [email protected]

Almost 100,000 people here and I've literally never gotten a response when asking if...

L

Logan Bersini

Almost 100,000 people here and I've literally never gotten a response when asking if anyone wants to group up for some matches...this group kinda sucks its honestly just a meme page at this point

P

Pond Pongwat Hatthapronprakhun

meme page ? that makes it even better.

R

Rashad Alkhateeb

I would agree at this point this group is piece of crap

Z

Zari Jasmine Sloan

whats ur rankk

J

Jay Shimada

I’m up for some matches even tho I’m a simple 2 Star

J

Jaymar Arias II

No u

A

Alaa Yassine

you need to be a girl to get people to join you :(

A

Ammar Ashfaq

I wanna join but I am lvl 70 and bronze, wanna join?

D

Denmark Erjas

how can you count 100,000 if you can't count 1-5

J

Jérôme Vanbersy

Yup it is!

P

Pond Pongwat Hatthapronprakhun

Btw, in our Thailand OW community, we have a separate group to find a team ( currently 24k members ), and almost NONE of the posts were ignored, everyone got a party to play with, even a derank party, at that. So, if you guys don't have that kind of group here, make it, easier to find a party that way.

M

Madison Oliver

I don’t post memes.

B

Bim Barbieto

Go on reddit and on Discord. Buncha pages and servers for that

J

Joakim Berg

whats ur rank?

S

Suzanne Robbertse

Almost 100,000 people here and I've literally never gotten a response when asking if anyone wants to group up for some matches...this group kinda sucks its honestly just a meme page at this point

S

Suzanne Robbertse

S

Suzanne Robbertse

J

Jan Brems

Wanting to team up for QP and getting mad is my new favourite OW meme 2018

Y

Yvanne Marcellana

give all the specific details mate, user name, region where u play and the platform. cheer up.

T

Ty Volpo

I can't say as I've ever seen you ask. Goes both ways.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom