Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch All just slightly over $250 at bestbuy. Sometimes I wish I had their gamer’s club...

• Thread starter David Ciszewski
  • Start date
D

David Ciszewski

All just slightly over $250 at bestbuy. Sometimes I wish I had their gamer’s club discount card but this wasn’t bad

R

Ruben Cabello

Shiiiid you should get that gamers club dude. Im not sure if prices at Best Buy are different or the same all throughout the U.S, but all of those games would have been $187.95 before tax here in Cali. Invest in that gamers club!

A

Armando Morales

Go back and return those games and get the GCU membership! I got it two years ago and I just renewed. Best subscription ever. F GameStop's membership

C

Cody Hylton

It's 30 dollars for two years it's a great deal and save quite a bit money if you are a gamer

S

Sheena Coumbes

Why would Buy all that without the discount??? ‍♀♀ you like giving away money? Throw some my way next time

D

Daniel Grindle

Definitely return them and get the gamers unlocked. It will pay for itself

A

Allen L Post

the gamers club is so worth it! I've saved hundreds with it!

D

Dawid Poleszczuk

In Poland one game costs 250 pln. For 250 dollars I would be able to buy just like 3 of these games

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

I just bought it yesterday, and Mario and Rabbids

J

Justin Newton

Take them back and get gamers club. It would pay for itself on that purchase and then some.

S

Shane Rupert

You would've saved so much money with the gamers club bro...

C

Chris W Hughes

Return the games,get the Gamers club!

G

Greg Smith

If your gonna spend that amount in the same place always sign up for the reward program if offered. It’ll pay for itself

D

David Ciszewski

I’ll look in to the gamer card next time

K

Kayla Wilson

I dont know why anyone would buy the regular FE Warriors anymore when the special edition is cheaper, still.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Darion Forrest

You didn't open Fire Emblem yet did you?

M

Mark Ceralde

I used to have it but just using my existing amazon prime account now. Only thing is your not exactly sure when it comes in. Sometimes launch day sometimes day after

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

Just buy them used on ebay or offer up. I can all them for less than 160

R

Richard Halpern

Wait I dont get this logic: if you bought gamers unlocked, for $30, then you save $60 one these game, for a net $30 savings. AND, you get 2 more years at 20% off and coupons, deals, etc. Please help me understand what just happened here.

R

Richard Halpern

Also, Rabbids is $23 this week with gamers unlocked.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom