Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Afternoon ark family I washed my fone and my cheap fone has no data so I'm using my...

M

Michael Green

Afternoon ark family I washed my fone and my cheap fone has no data so I'm using my business tablets to post until Tuesday I'm getting a few recruits which is great but everyone says the same thing like they was wiped etc,. is it me or does recruiting bring you more enemies than anything?

B

Brian Messenger

Hard to trust ransoms tbh

M

Michael Green

Yes

C

Cato Albertsen

Had a guy who said he was kicked three times. Im keeping an extra eye on him haha. Have gotten about 7 new people in lately and got three messages from people wanting in but can't get so many peeps in such a short time haha. :)

M

Michael Green

I'm getting like 15 applications a day only 2 seem legit

M

Michael Green

So im just feeling weird about the recruiting process

C

Cato Albertsen

The i got wiped happens alot. Mainly due to red is dead servers though. Anything not blue gets killed type of mentality gets stubborn people wiped again and again.

M

Michael Green

Yea but it's crazy hi people say they got wiped but still b in tribes etc... It's very shaky

G

Gage Mcdonald

Still looking for members?

J

Jair Whiit

You have to be prepared to take a loss until you find the right ppl, like if they steal prim gear you’ve really not lost much

Z

Zachary Brooks

It’s a hard thing, if they were wiped and your tribe has some power they will flex and bring the pain to you

M

Michael Green

Yup

M

Michael Green

I think people bring the grief they feeling to your tribe

W

William McCarty

FONE

M

Michael Green

A guy just said this to me i make no sense on ark that because he is applying to other tribes that I couldn't deny him from joining mines lmao

S

Scott Black

Ace said to say hello

M

Matthew Courage Arends

Its hard for us to find ppl willing to go thru r process.. we interview have to speak and mic and you must be in r starter base. Every1 has to be 18+ and ppl throw a shitfit not getting admin right away lol

E

Erwin Feldgreber

It's always best to recruit in small pack like 2 or 3 at a time until you know if they work out don't do more then that at a time. Also make them work for their spot.

R

Ryan Sykes

What does a ark application look like?

M

Michael Green

Shid I have a one week trial so far no one has passed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom