Contact advertising [email protected]

PC After weeks of "hard work" and a lot of maths I achieved my goal (getting 3 chars 305...

V

Vitor Pavia

After weeks of "hard work" and a lot of maths I achieved my goal (getting 3 chars 305 before the expansion).
Fellow guardians, how is your grind doing?

M

Mark Hrinishin

It stopped 2 weeks in and I haven't touched the game since. I'm more of a PvP player and D2 PvP is the worst PvP I've ever played.

A

Adam Skinner

Gg. 280 on titan. 140 on hunter. Got all three to 305 on PS4 though so not grinding so hard on Pc. Enjoying the graphics and the frames. So much nicer on pc

K

Kwi'et Tyree

They all look pretty dope too. Nicw

C

Connor Daniel

New Monarchy Titan and Hunter?

S

Sheldon Walker

Got my hunter to 260. Pretty slow grinding above that.

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

you titan look fucking badass °∆°

K

Kevin Ceza

ahahahaha looks like " go go power ranger " xD

J

Jeff Trocchio

My PS4 toons are max. Only have one PC at 272.

T

Titan Destiny

Did this 2 weeks ago; even got all the prestige raid armor. So I've been bored doing pretty much nothing until the expansion comes out. Here goes another week/:

L

Linus Sundsjöö

What shader is that on your Hunter?

J

Jesper Jildestad

Any tips for the last push from 290 to 305? :)

V

Vitor Pavia

Use powerfull gear engram wise, finish exotic quest for weapons, they will boost you greatly if you can make them 305. Infuze exotic into your legendary gear

Z

Zane Aiello

What's your secret? Haha. Is if luck for getting the 300-305 armors? Or is there a trick to it? I just made a warlock after my titan being 293 and I got him to 302 light last night but got stuck

V

Vitor Pavia

Above 300 is more luck thank wisdom

R

Randy Mdr

Only at 295 :(

K

Kai Pickerin

Wouldn’t stress too bad on power, when Kf raised light level to 335 previously being 320, I was 302 and hit 335 in 1 day

J

Joshua Lang

I like that colour scheme .. what is it for the Hunter.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom