Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 After a half an hour of tapping x, I finally get into the server my survivor is on. I...

C

Cody Slater

After a half an hour of tapping x, I finally get into the server my survivor is on. I spawn in next to the blue ob with the intention of transferring to the server my tribe is setting up on. I spot two raptors, no big deal, they're preoccupied with another player. I enter the transfer list. The raptors Two-hit me and I die. Bluescreen. I refresh for half an hour to get into the server. As soon as it's population hits 70 I start trying to join. As soon as it's population hits 69, I get unknown error. I restart the game and refresh for another half and hour until the population hits 70, then start trying to join. As soon as the population hits 69, I get unknown error.

Anybody else having as much fun as me?

K

Keith Neff

I gave up, went to scorched as I knew no one would be there lol. Gonna just level and hopefully get to pvp some before I transfer over to meet up with the rest of the tribe

A

Allen Lawson

Me to

P

Pedro Rúben Pereira

5 hours tapping x ,,,, and others are enter all time

J

Jeiel McCarthy

Yea bro reliving 2 years ago innit

A

Allen Lawson

I close and open app refreshes links

S

Sabastian Synuria

Ya'll new or something?

B

Blake Behrends

Idk why everyone is so focused on rag when you could go to the center and start fresh and easily be alpha sized with hardly any trouble.

T

Triny Saurus

Me and my husband are not even trying to get in Ragnarok at the moment. We will wait a Month or so. They will ad more servers and then we go and find a place and see where we can join in. Let crease people fight first

A

Allen Lawson

Can't even get on the island lol

J

Jacob Preston Turner

clown

C

Chuck Priest

Reasons why I play pc hosted.....this post.

N

Nigel V. Szydlöwski

Hey welcome to playing ark on PS4 back in January and February sooo been there done that. Personally I'll wait til people are tired of it and population counts go down.

D

Darren Oliveira

G

T

Terrell MacDuffee

It's the mini game wc recently added to the game!

J

Jair Whiit

Yea x mash = best feature ever gfj Wc

A

Andre Fordtard Walker

Yeah I have up after 3 hours last night... they are dropping 3k new servers... I'll just wait for more.

C

Colton Copeland

Plenty of space in legacy ;)

A

Ark Lark

why deal with this bullshit dude..join up on Izlude

Izlude 24/7

JUST UPGRADED TO 36 SLOTS!

Nitrado Good Ping

Ragnarok Server

Rates:

-XP 2x

-Tame 3x

-Harvest 3x

-Egg Hatch 3x

-Baby Mature 5x

-Dino levels and stats like official

-Player weight slightly boosted

-Event Currency

-Advertizement Currency

-Tribe Imprinting

-Flyers recover stamina when idle

-PvPvE

-Admin is not allowed to build anywhere

-Build anywhere just dont block spawns.
------------------------------------------------------

-36 Slots at the moment until it overpopulates..then I will keep increasing until 70 slots.

S

Samir Azaguag

I have bought my own server playing there now with 30 of my friend we have the time of our life this is what we all wanted no Lagg 24/7 customer support and you're own events when ever you want

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom